NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM

The forum has been put into “read only” mode to temporarily stop any further posting. This is needed to ensure that all data can be migrated across to the new forum without interruption. It appears that some of you are still able to post (perhaps because you were logged in at the time the forum was switched to “read only” and have not subsequently logged out). That was not intended to be the case, so please STOP making any further posts.

We are still awaiting advice from the Developer team on when the new forum will go live. When it does, you will no longer see the orange banner message at the top of the page and you will need to log in again. You will also need to renew your password (but you should be able to re-use the same password that you currently have). Passwords cannot be transferred across to the new forum because they are encrypted for your security.

UPDATE: August 1st, 2015 6a CST

* Dear Arrowheads.com Community! We appreciate your patience. We are working with our IT team to bring the new platform online as soon as possible. For technical reason we have delayed the new plaform until Monday, August 3rd, 2015. Please check back later for more updates. *

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Share Button

Share Button 3 years 6 months ago #39746

• itwasluck
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 169
Hey Andrew my share button has been stuck for at least a month or longer. I would like to get rid of that message that is showing and I cant erase it. Even if you dont fix the button can you erase the message that is posted so it is blank?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds