Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Where is my post?

Where is my post? 2 years 8 months ago #42203

Earlier today I became a member and posted 4 pictures of what appears to be stone hammer head. Though it seemed to go well I can find no evidence I was successfull. Can you please tell me what is up? I am quite anxious to get input on what I have found. Thank you, Gary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Where is my post? 2 years 8 months ago #42211

• Hoss
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3799
Gary here is a tutorial of how to post pictures using photobucket. Signing up for photobucket is easy and once there and your pictures are uploaded you can simply follow the tutorial.
Thanks Much
Hoss

If you posted pictures to your profile page then they may need to be re sized. PM me if you are still having trouble and I will try and give you some further assistance.
Welcome to the site
Hoss :) :) :)
Beep Beep! Il
'll take things the Road Runner might say for 400 Alex!

Re: Where is my post? 2 years 8 months ago #42328

Hoss, Thank you for your offer of help but sorry to say I do not know what "PM me" means. Feel kinda helpless. The most puzzling thing is that even though my pictures may not have posted right, why would it be that the body of my post would not have appeared? As you can see I did manage to insert a picture as my "avatar". Again, I am most thankfull for any help you can provide. Gary

Re: Where is my post? 2 years 8 months ago #42340

• Hoss
  • Administrator
Gary I sent you a Private message you can check it at your profile page. Just click on your own name above your avatar. That will bring you back to your profile page. When you look at that page you will see a little red envelope click that and my message should appear.
Beep Beep! Il

Re: Where is my post? 2 years 8 months ago #42341

• Hoss
  • Administrator
I searched the past posts using your name oldbikeman and the only post I found was this one about needing help. :) :) :)
Beep Beep! Il
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds