Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello From Kentucky

Hello From Kentucky 4 years 6 months ago #850

I have been hunting arrowheads for about 25 years now. I lost interest in hunting for a couple of years, I guess because it was getting too hard to find any fields :cheer: :blink: to hunt, But now I've got the fever again. I love to study artifacts,especially the unusual ones. I can look at them for hours and try to imagine what they were used for and what life must have been like back then. I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. This sure is a great site, I'm glad I stumbled across it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 6 months ago #860

• Lookn4pnts
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello back at you from North Carolina! This does look like a great site. I've heard Kentucky produces some very nice artifacts. :)

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 6 months ago #871

Yes, Ky. does produce some beautiful artifacts, but they sure are getting harder to find, for me that is. No one wants to let you hunt their fields anymore..So, I'm trying my luck in the creeks, Found one today in a creek!

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 6 months ago #872

Hi Terry! I guess you can consider me new here also because I've been away so long I had to rejoin... I am from Western Kentucky and a music lover myself. Glad to see another Kentucky boy joining.

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 6 months ago #876

• Lookn4pnts
  • Thank you received: 4
I've tried creek walking around here in central NC but haven't had much luck at it and haven't heard of alot of others around this area who creek hunt like you guys do more toward the west. Mostly plowed fields are your best bet around here unless I just don't know what I'm doing when it comes to creek hunting. Love watching those youtube videos of Kentucky hunts and Missouri creek hunts.

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 6 months ago #999

hi from cynthiana,ky we had good luck this year lotsss of rain check out my ost tell me what this is from big ky.

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 3 months ago #1302

• Mike
Hi all another Kentucky hunters here Russellville I try to hunt most sundays creeks,fields,and the bluffs. Happy hunting all.Mike

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 3 months ago #1303

• Old Stones
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello from Michgan. Welcome to the forum. I can't call myself a musician but there is hardly anything I enjoy more than plucking away at my mandolin. I wish you luck finding a good field to hunt

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 2 months ago #1447

• kyheadhunter
Hi right back at ya neighbor! I'm a newbie myself here at arrowhead.com
I live in Western KY.
I've been hunting all summer and have some real nice finds to brag about for my efforts. Even went so far as to duck down and walk the rows of corn on a few occasions.
What type of music are you into? Just can't imagine anything even coming close to the love of the hunt. There's nothing quite like it....You know what I'm talking bout!
Anyway nice to meet you my friend...my name's Jane!

Re:Hello From Kentucky 4 years 2 months ago #1448

• kyheadhunter
Whoops! Had a double hit!
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by kyheadhunter.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds