The 13th Annual Nebraska Artifact Show will be held at the Seward County Fairgrounds (Harvest Hall) in Seward, Nebraska. The venue is has excellent lighting and is air-conditioned. Concessions will be available during the day. Up to 100 display tables are available free of charge to exhibitors. A speaker from the professional archaeological community will give a presentation beginning at 1:30 p.m. the day of the show. An exhibitor reception will be held from 5pm to 7pm the evening before the show. See the NAS website for exhibitor forms and information.
Admission is $5.00 (children 12 and under are free).
Dealer Setup hours
Friday, August 19th (4pm-7pm) & Saturday, August 20 (7am-9am)
1. The Nebraska Artifact Show is a non-commercial show and as such the buying and selling of antiquities is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: the pricing of antiquities whether verbally or with price tags, handshake deals, and other avenues of commercialization.
2. All advertising related to the buying and selling of artifacts is strictly prohibited. Personal cards may be utilized as long as they do not represent that a person is a dealer or a buyer or seller of antiquities.
3. Exhibitors must display genuine artifacts that have been legally obtained. The display of reproductions (except for educational purposes and labeled as such), fake artifacts and unrelated items is prohibited.
4. The display of human remains and known or suspected burial items is prohibited.
5. The show host reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to remove items from their display.