We Buy Arrowheads
We are always in the market to acquire Authentic Native American Indian Artifacts. We buy single pieces or entire collections. Our interests range from average field grade artifacts, to collections containing “High Grade” Artifacts including; Arrowheads, Spear Points, Bannerstones, Birdstones, Gorgets, Pendants, Axes, Celts, Discoidals, Pipes & Pottery. We are your one stop shop to sell it all.
It is very important that you send us good quality photos for our initial evaluation. Please follow the examples of the photo to submit your photos to us:
- Photos submitted should be in Focus (see example photo)
- Photos should be taken on a solid color background with adequate lighting. If they are in display cases – please open the lid if possible, to prevent glare.
- All photos should include a standard inch ruler for sizing purposes.
- Please keep photos at a maximum of 50 artifacts per picture.
- Tell us a little bit about the artifacts or collection you wish to sell. Good collector history always adds value to your collection.
- If you have an asking price in mind, please let us know.
Please Note the Following:
- We receive dozens of submissions daily and it could take up to 2 days to respond. If you have not heard back from us in 72 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up.
- Please do not send multiple emails, overlapping or duplicates of the same artifacts. We will let you know if we need extra photos.
- We do not purchase Face Rocks, Effigy Rocks, or Geofacts. It is not that we do not appreciate these items, we just do not have a collector base for them.
- If you just want to know “What did I find”, please join our forums, and ask our Mentors; Fill out the form on this page to register for free. https://forums.arrowheads.com/register Then share some photos in the section titled ” What did I find”.
If you are not ready to sell yet and simply would like to know what your collection is worth (whether it is for Estate Values, Inheritance purposes, Insurance reasons, or just for your peace of mind, then Go to our artifact appraisals services page to get started.
By contacting us, you warrant that your artifacts were legally obtained according to the Federal & State Laws governing collecting artifacts. State laws may vary from state to state. https://arrowheads.com/laws-concerning-artifact-collecting/ .
WE DO NOT CONDONE OR OFFER TO BUY ANY ARTIFACT RECOVERED ILLEGALLY. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, PLEASE FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO SELL YOURS.
If You Are Ready:
Please email, according to the instructions above, email@example.com